ALL FAITH!!!
Do not yield to fear, for I AM is always near.
Never turn your gaze from Me, for I AM is your faithful God.
I will infuse you with my strength and help you in every situation.
I will hold you firmly with my victorious right hand.
All who rage against you will be ashamed and disgraced.
All who contend with you will perish and disappear.
You will look for your enemies in vain; those who war against you will vanish without a trace!
I AM Yahweh, your mighty God!
I grip your right hand and won’t let you go!
I whisper to you: ‘Don’t be afraid; I AM is here to help you!
[Isaiah 41:10-13 TPT]
But in the day that I’m afraid, I lay all my fears before You and trust in You with all my heart.
[Psalm 56:3 TPT]
Trust in the Lord completely, and do not rely on your own opinions.
With all your heart rely on Him to guide you, and He will lead you in every decision you make.
Become intimate with him in whatever you do, and He will lead you wherever you go.
Don’t think for a moment that you know it all, for wisdom comes when you adore Him with undivided devotion and avoid everything that’s wrong.
[Proverbs 3:5–7]
For God will never give you the spirit of fear, but the Holy Spirit who gives you mighty power, love, and self-control.
[2Timothy 1:7 TPT]
BELIEVE!!!
But Jesus refused to listen to what they were told and said to the Jewish official,
“Don’t yield to fear. All you need to do is to keep on believing.”
[Mark 5:36 TPT]
This is the reason I urge you to boldly believe for whatever you ask for in prayer—believe that you have received it and it will be yours.
[Mark 11:24 TPT]
So we are convinced that every detail of our lives is continually woven together to fit into God’s perfect plan of bringing good into our lives, for we are His lovers who have been called to fulfill His designed purpose.
[Romans 8:28 TPT]
BELIEVE -- Become all GOD has decided for you, fulfill HIS plan and purpose in FAITH.
You are well able by HIS POWER at work in you.
Our Great I AM that I AM is here to help you!!!
(pause, reflect, meditate on GOD's overall message of love, peace, well-being & benefit to you)
This is very encouraging for me as I continue on this journey called life! It will help me in my defense as I battle the enemy in spiritual warfare that is unseen!
ReplyDelete